Featured Post

How to roll back to Marshmallow from Android N developer Preview OTA

How to install Android N Developer Preview OTA: Video Guide Android N Developer Preview OTA Update Page: Android Beta Program OR Alt ...

Thursday, January 28, 2016

How To: Install a Tempered Glass Screen Protector (Moto G 3rd Gen showca...

I have been installing a lot of tempered glass protectors for myself & friends over the past year and a bit. This gives me pleasure to post a short video on How To Install a Tempered Glass Screen Protector. I showcase the installation on the Moto G 3rd Generation or the Moto G3 but the process can be followed for any device.



Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Hit the thumbs-up if you like it

Subscribe to the channel for future updates

Share the video with your family, friends & social networks.



email: abhinavsg@gmail.com

Google+: +abhinavsg

Twitter: @abhinavsg

Instagram: abhinavsg

Facebook: /sgabhinav

No comments:

Post a Comment