How to install Android N Developer Preview OTA: Video Guide Android N Developer Preview OTA Update Page: Android Beta Program OR Alt ...
Monday, December 14, 2015
Vocational Training Session 14 Dec 2015 to 26 Dec 2015
Dear NHIT Vocational Trainees,
This gives me pleasure to welcome you to a fresh session of Vocational Training at Chandra Engineers, starting 14 Dec' 2015.
There are certain mandatory requirements, some need to be sorted out during the orientation session, other will be a daily affair. The same are listed below:
1. Fill in the Student's Detail form, linked here.
2. Collect your free gift, a 12" Steel Ruler, from your course co-ordinator & bring it along everyday.
3. Submit a photocopy of the Student's I.D. Card, provided by your Institute.
4. Safety shoes are a must, in the workshop. Safety will not be compromised upon.
5. Having a gmail account in mandatory, create one if you don't have one.
6. Writing a "Daily Activity Log" is a mandatory requirement as well. User Google Docs for this purpose, instead of wasting paper (let's save the trees). Email your daily log to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help you prepare your final Training Report.
7. Include images in your Daily Activity Log, of the operations/activities you performed in the workshop. Use your mobile phone to take images.
Enjoy learning new skills. I am sure it's going to a fun fortnight.